- Quiet atmosphere facilities sound teaching learning environment for the faculties as well as the students to release their potentialities.
- It has classroom with multimedia projector to facilitate teaching learning activities, well equiped skilled lab also help in teaching Nursing and Midwiferyskills before posting the students in clinical area.
- 7 multimedia HDMI LCD Projector are fixed in each classroom and Fundamental Skill lab. There is a computer lab with internet facility for students.
- The library at BNC has a collection of more than 200 reference books and 6078 text books in Nursing and allied health Science. There are 13 national journals and 19 international journals.
- There are 2 vehicle for tranportation and there is also hostel facilities for PCL and BNS students.
- Library is one of the most important part of an institution.
- To be competent and to meet the growing needs of advancement in learning area, the campus aims to establish building with sufficient textbook, references books, periodicals, journals, magazines, newspapers, encyclopedia, e-library and so-on.
- The main aim of library is to provide resources and research support for students and faculty of educational institution.
- BNC has a separate library room, which contains more than 6,000 textbooks & reference books for students & teaching personnel.
- The students are provided with classes regarding computer courses. Students utilize the computer lab during their research projects too.
Clinical field facilities
- BNC has sccess to general as well as specialized hospitals and community health services facilities within and outside the city for student clinical experience.
- Narayani sub regional hospital is the major hospital where students of all programme receive hospital nursing experience.
- For the specialized area BNS and PCL students are exposed in BPKMCH, Chitwan for hospice and pallative care, National Medical Collage and Teaching Hospital, Birgunj for ICU,CCU, Psychiatric posting, Mahair Prashad Kedia Eye Hospital for Eye posting, observation visit of different institutes like Hetauda DDC, Blood Bank, Rehabilitation centre, Geriatic home Chitwan, Hetauda and so on.
- Blood donation programme.
- Welcome nad farewell programme.
- Nursing day celebration.
- Celebrate festivles like teej, saraswati puja etc
- Outdoor games like badminton, volleyball, kabaddi quize context and so on.
- Plan for Bsc Nursing Programme which is in pipe line.
- Contruct separate hostel block for Bachelor level student.
- BNC has own cafeteria that offers a wide choice of refreshments and foods. It is located at southern premise of campus.
- There are three hostel buildings, altogether there are 47 rooms for students, 1 flat for hostel warden, 1 room for warden office, 1 recreation room, 1 storeroom, 1 kitchen and 1 dining hall.